ACTIVITIES FROM A-Z
Did you know that in Canada the last letter of the alphabet is pronounced ZED - like BED, not ZEE?!
So, check out all of our awesome activities -- from "AAY" to "ZED!"
- Astronomy & stargazing
- Canoeing and Canoe Hockey!
- Day Hikes and Night Hikes (all skill levels)
- Environmental Awareness
- Floating Dock to swim to!
- Guitar Jams
- Horseback Riding
- Israeli Dancing
- Jeu (games!), and crafts
- Kayaking (Whitewater)
- Laurentian Mountain photography
- Nature Walks
- Opening night mixers and icebreakers
- Quiet time (relax!) by the pool or lake
- Shabbat under the Stars & Havdallah service with music
- Tennis Tournament
- Unbelievable nightly campfires
- Via Ferrata
- Xtra surprises
- Yoga (outdoors)
- Zoologic (and botanic) wonders!
All activities will take place either on-site at our beautiful host camp of the Harry Bronfman Y Country Camp on beautiful Lake Miré in the Laurentian Mountains or nearby!
© 2010 Mosaic Outdoor Clubs of America. All rights reserved.